Pretty Bridesmaid Dress You Will Wear Again
by Violet Fellowes
Choosing a bridesmaid dress is not easy. You don't want to upstage the bride, but you don't want to look---well, not hideous. And we have seen so many disastrous bridesmaid dresses in movies or in someone's wedding. OK, so here are some collection of the bridesmaid dress.
1. A round neck midi dress with a crochet top everyone will think you are crafty for finding.
2. A multi-textured mermaid skirt makes you look like an elegant princess and catch everyone's eyes.
3. A backless navy stunner that will have you saying "wait, get my good side!" as you turn around.
4. A luxurious wrap dress sporting embellished shoulder straps for looking like a Greek goddess.
5. A one-size-fits-all convertible dress that fits a surprising range of shapes and sizes.
6. A white off-shoulder dress you'd want to buy at the first glance.
7. A long sleeve split skirt fits for the wedding but also can be worn to work.
8. A v neck maxi dress everyone is going to take a photo with.